Download Purchased Cards

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Gryphun609
Inscrit en Aug 2009

1 message(s)
20 August 2017
How to download all of my purchased cards?
Thanks!
SpaveInvader
Inscrit en Oct 2010

919 message(s)
20 August 2017
got th 'My collection', there you'll see all your purchased cards.

when you hover with mousepointer over a card an arrow appears, left-click on the arrow and the download starts.
couldn't post a picture to show.
hope that helps.
SaintKilljoy
Inscrit en Oct 2017

31 message(s)
23 October 2017
If the card doesn't show up at first in My Collection, go to the card you purchased and open it up to the card's details. Sometimes you need to do that for it to show up in collections.
Pervypat
Inscrit en Nov 2017

3 message(s)
9 November 2017
I just bought a card that keeps going back to previews when I click the play button what's up with that?
Pervypat
Inscrit en Nov 2017

3 message(s)
10 November 2017
I still can't play the card I purchsed and I don't have anymore credits to buy again or money to buy them! What can I do?
Pervypat
Inscrit en Nov 2017

3 message(s)
10 November 2017
How do I get the card to work?
RangerSteve
Inscrit en Feb 2016

28 message(s)
10 November 2017
You may need to set your levels/settings(Advanced Settings). Click on cog on the upper right.
chiefmate
Inscrit en Mar 2018

2 message(s)
3 April 2018
I bought both cards from Ria Sunn: Fine Arts and Going Country.
First of all. Can I download also the clips ?
In Fine Arts I found only the Bonus Videos,that I downloaded, but I cant find the 16 clips.
In Going Country I even didnt find the Bonus Videos, also not the 15 stripping clips.
Can you show and explain me the right way to download Ria Sunn's clips please ?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1027 message(s)
3 April 2018 (edited)
@chiefmate Hi, of course you can download all the clips. Go to "My Collection" tab , hover you mouse on the cards and click on the download arrow. Wait until they are downloaded and click on the play button. To see all the clips : go to the software' Settings.The advanced settings box has to be checked ( top left )
Then, Scroll down to 'Display' Check 'Display clip list'. Go back to 'My Collection' and click on a card. you will see a cinema clap symbol on the right. click on it. Have fun and Welcome to iStripper : )
chiefmate
Inscrit en Mar 2018

2 message(s)
3 April 2018
Thank you Manue,
Yes, I downloaded.
But, but ( one of the worst words ), where are the Bonus Videos ? For Fine Arts it was easy,
but Going Country ?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1027 message(s)
4 April 2018
@chiefmate Hi, Go back to 'My Collection'. Click on the card. On the top right where there is the cinema clap symbol, Click on the icon with the 'play' button . You will see the Bonus videos then : )
soupdragon
Inscrit en Apr 2018

1 message(s)
22 April 2018
I only ever seem to get 7 minute extracts??
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1098 message(s)
22 April 2018
I only ever seem to get 7 minute extracts??

The shows are made up of a number of different clips of varying types and duration. The software plays these clips randomly.

This is the way the software works.

If you look in settings (cogwheel on the menu bar) and check the advanced box you can set things like progressive hotness or play all clips.

You can deactivate cards so that only one card plays. You can make playlists and use fullscreen scenes. When you get to a higher membership levels you can see the list of clips in the shows and play them individually or create a playlist so they play in a particular order.

Have a look around the forums they are full of helpful hints on various topics.
captiandarwin
Inscrit en Aug 2010

1 message(s)
22 July 2018
The new virsion is bullshit.
Ihave to pay for GBs
I do not want the previevws
How do i turn that off
thank you , have a nice da

Darwin Enge
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
22 July 2018 (edited)
@captiandarwin - how to disable the preview push has been explained in these forums many times. There is a an option to do so among the iStripper settings. You will also have to disable playing any that have already been downloaded. If you are paying for each GB that you download then you should also disable iStripper's peer-to-peer sharing used by the previews, there is an option for that on the settings page as well.

The fact that this question keeps on being asked, and answered more thouroughly than I have done, is in itself an indication that the GUI design needs to be updated to make it more obvious.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3753 message(s)
22 July 2018
Ihave to pay for GBs

You should Set your Network connection in Windows to a metered connection.
Then you can control what downloads and what doesn't.

https://www.howtogeek.com/226722/how-when-and-why-to-set-a-connection-as-metered-on-windows-10/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028458/windows-metered-connections-in-windows-10
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
22 July 2018
@captiandarwin

As Wyldanimal says, try setting your windows connection to metered. This will cancel P2P functions and block the pesky Windows 10 automatic updates.

Your best option, though, is to find a cell phone provider with a better data option.
Pussylover863
Inscrit en Aug 2017

3 message(s)
18 October 2018
I keep having this problem ever since the update that once after purchasing cards I go to download them they reach about 98% and then say download ***** I check if theres space for the cards im trying to download but I have the space for them what can I do to get rid of that problem?
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
18 October 2018
That happens to me too. I just start the download again and it completes.

If you have the P2P function enabled, try disabling it. Also, don't try downloading too many cards at once.
Pussylover863
Inscrit en Aug 2017

3 message(s)
18 October 2018
Alright im trying it now Chicsans

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !