Customization

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3742 message(s)
2 November 2017 (edited)
edit: information updated 2-28-2020

A Question came up today that was the first time I think I've been asked it.
So I thought I'd share it.

many of us, know that we can make a Custom Card Image.
axxxx_custom.jpg

but I was asked about the Full PNG that is used on the Carousel.

The answer is Yes, you can make your own custom Full.png images to use.

axxxx_full_custom.png 900 pixels tall

or the newer fullhd images

axxxx_fullhd_custom.png 1500 pixels tall

and along with that the nude preview image as well.

axxxx_nude_custom.png

the word _custom is added last to the file name.

the picture is a sample of one of my Data folders for card e0214
I added purple stars to the png's

There is also unlock images, but only seen before you purchase a card.
you won't see this image after you own the card.
axxxx_unlock_custom.png

edit:
Oh, yes... You have to Quit IS and restart it to see the changes.
IS caches the Images, so you will see the cached Image, not your changes until you restart.

So there you go. Happy Customization...

Hint to all you Skin Makers. HINT HINT HINT.....
if you make a skin for a specific Card, or Model. you can also Include a Custom set of images., a custom Card, a Custom Full png and a Custom Nude Png. either for just the one card, or for the Models full set of cards.

Make it a complete set, Custom Skin, Card, Full and Nude images. adds more value to your shared work.
And if you team up with a Scene creator, then you can have the Full Package!
A custom Scene, Skin, Card, Full and Nude pngs.

Making IS your very own, just got a whole lot more FUN !
lukaszr
Inscrit en Dec 2007

719 message(s)
2 November 2017 (edited)
if you make a skin for a specific Card, or Model. you can also Include a Custom set of images., a custom Card, a Custom Full png and a Custom Nude Png

That's true. I've been thinking about making skin with special layout for every single card, but there is to many cards to edit and not much time, so I've dropped this idea.
Inawe51
Inscrit en Oct 2013

22 message(s)
27 December 2017
A Question came up today that was the first time I think I've been asked it.
So I thought I'd share it.

many of us, know that we can make a Custom Card Image.
axxxx_custom.jpg

but I was asked about the Full PNG that is used on the Carousel.

The answer is Yes, you can make your own custom Full.png images to use.

axxxx_full_custom.png

and along with that the nude preview image as well.

axxxx_nude_custom.png

the word _custom is added last to the file name.

the picture is a sample of one of my Data folders for card e0214
I added purple stars to the png's

edit:
Oh, yes... You have to Quit IS and restart it to see the changes.
IS caches the Images, so you will see the cached Image, not your changes until you restart.

So there you go. Happy Customization...

Hint to all you Skin Makers. HINT HINT HINT.....
if you make a skin for a specific Card, or Model. you can also Include a Custom set of images., a custom Card, a Custom Full png and a Custom Nude Png. either for just the one card, or for the Models full set of cards.

Make it a complete set, Custom Skin, Card, Full and Nude images. adds more value to your shared work.
And if you team up with a Scene creator, then you can have the Full Package!
A custom Scene, Skin, Card, Full and Nude pngs.

My question is can you do this with models whos' cards appear in "my Collection" (just the older cards that are no longer for sale) but have no picture on them?

Making IS your very own, just got a whole lot more FUN !
Motoman49
Inscrit en Jan 2015

1 message(s)
13 June 2018
That sounds like a cool idea to add a little bit of personalization to the cards, is their a good step-by-step prcess to use when doing this.
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
14 June 2018
For the last several months, (in fact from last November on ;-) I have done all my recent cards with custom PNG's.

I prefer full frontal nudes so those are the ones I use.

In the iStripper data file these are the "full" png's in each card folder.

All of my carousels use them. And I look forward to the "themed" sales that Totem puts on so I can customize those carousels as well, even if they only last the weekend. Eventually I will get around to doing them all but that's gonna take a while.

Actually getting the GUI to use the custom photo is the easy part. If anyone is interested I can tell how I do it. You can use virtually any photo you want as long as it is made to fit the size the GUI uses.

The biggest problem I run into is that Totem's photos are of varying quality, exposure wise. Some of the photos are over-exposed and the skin of the girl isn't much different from the background she is in front of so the "magic wand" feature of the program I use tends to crop some skin unless I use the eraser tool first to break the bond from skin to background. That can make for some "choppy" or fuzzy edges along arms and breasts especially.

Another issue I run into is when a girl is wearing white accessories against a white background, it makes separating the girl from the background very difficult for the programs I use. More eraser work which rarely ends up with a smooth look (see the third photo) unless I spend hours on it which I usually don't. I have neither the time nor the patience to spend more than a few minutes on each photo and unfortunately sometimes it shows. I usually go back and try again after a few days of looking at the poor girl with lumps on her legs that shouldn't be there.

Also some of the photo packs don't always include a full frontal nude so I have to make one with a screen shot which is doable but again the quality *****, probably again also due to the cheap programs I use. And then some of the cards don't have "standing" clips which are the ones I need to get my full frontal nudes so I haven't done those yet. Maybe could use Pole clips instead and just have the pole as part of the final work.

I also have done some of the "nude" photos which are the ones you see on the girls page before you buy the card. But since those are only visible before you buy the card and never again, it seems almost pointless to do those.
romaine9
Inscrit en Feb 2018

1 message(s)
20 June 2018
how can i get more nude modles
Dorsai6
Inscrit en Apr 2013

1024 message(s)
20 June 2018
@romaine9,

Every card you buy has clips with the model nude. The free previews do not. In advanced settings you can tell iStripper to only play the nude parts if that's what you want.
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
20 June 2018
@romaine9

Buy some credits for your account, then use the credtis to buy some cards.
DoodPart2
Inscrit en Apr 2012

85 message(s)
7 July 2018
hi do they have a thread for goal status, i cant believe it i just reached triple diamond status wow it took 4ever lol👍😄
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
8 July 2018
@DoodPart2

I don't think that there is a thread for goal status. Even if there was, it would be lost in the annals of the thread archives and no one would ever bother to try to use the nasty search function to find it. A prime example of this phenomenom is that you asked the question here. Or maybe you did try a forum search with the tool, but were unable to pose the question the way that search wanted you to ask it. 😀. I know that the search tool is smarter than I am 😆 because it doesn't find what I ask it to find.

Anyways, woohoo to you for reaching triple diamond. I still have a ways to go 😕
DoodPart2
Inscrit en Apr 2012

85 message(s)
9 July 2018
Thanks Chic
You Rock!!!👍😊
readyforanything
Inscrit en Apr 2011

2400 message(s)
27 July 2018
I have a quetion I just gota new lap top. And I`m trying find the GUI on it where I go fing it ?.
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

638 message(s)
27 July 2018 (edited)
@ready What GUI ??

if you want iStripper --- C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\vghd\bin\vghd.exe
readyforanything
Inscrit en Apr 2011

2400 message(s)
28 July 2018
thanks @muttonjeff I try that. GUI I everyone doing to customiation I thing if I`m reading it right.
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

638 message(s)
28 July 2018
@Ready , the GUI is the software vghd.exe. The Graphical User Interface is not something to modify,
the discussion above refers to changing some of the files the GUI displays
Read the original post by @Wyldanimal. He describes the steps to change the appearance of card e0214.
You could repeat this for any of the cards in your collection.
h8c7eler76
Inscrit en Sep 2008

40 message(s)
24 August 2018 (edited)
@Wyldanimal

i tried to add a dxxx_full_custom.png to a virtuagirl-classic-card, but it dont work.
is there a trick to "polish" the virtuagirl-classic-cards too?

thank you for this thread. im motivated to modify some of my cards now.
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
24 August 2018
@h8c7eler76
In the current version of iStripper it is not possible to use an image in one of the following file names:
d0261_full.png
d0261_full_custom.png

###

When the first versions of iStripper appeared, it was also possible to view a full screen of the model (VirtuaGirl Classic).
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
24 August 2018
I had thought to petition Totem to add the "d0xxx_full_custom.png" functionality to the "d" series cards as well, since I modify all of my other "full.png" to nude as described above. But my desire to do that was tempered by the fact that after @wyldanimal posted this thread and I added my comments, no one else seemed interested so i didn't follow up with it.

I wouldn't ask that they go to the trouble to actually make all the full png's for that series either, only that they allow the GUI to display them should we go to the trouble to make them ourselves. Heck I would even volunteer to make them for anyone who wanted them, nude or clothed as I would be doing them anyway. (As an aside, the older photos are actually much easier to modify for this purpose as the latest photo sets are quite overexposed and the photo software I use has a hard time separating the girl from the background without a lot of meticulous manual editing.)

But I wonder how realistic it would be to hope that they will do it, judging by all of the other requests for additional features that seem to "get on the list" only to seemingly fall off or keep getting bumped down later....?

It's a feature I would really enjoy but I have no idea how many others would want/use it suffiiciently enough so as to prod Totem to add it in. And also as it has been mentioned elsewhere, would adding this feature cause other problems with the software which will make adding it too much hassle to deal with? I've no idea.
Ronyk16mk
Inscrit en May 2015

3 message(s)
25 August 2018
In the last * XXX show* there is no sound though in settings everything costs to the maximum and it is interesting to me, it only at me such problem or at all?
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
25 August 2018 (edited)
@Ronyk16mk - as has been expained here several times recently Totem are currently using a temporary studio after a fire destroyed their old one. The temporary studio in in the middle of Paris and there is a lot of traffic noise so no sound is being recorded. When the old studio is back in production sound will be restored.
Ronyk16mk
Inscrit en May 2015

3 message(s)
25 August 2018
@Ronyk16mk - as has been expained here several times recently Totem are currently using a temporary studio after a fire destroyed their old one. The temporary studio in in the middle of Paris and there is a lot of traffic noise so no sound is being recorded. When the old studio is back in production sound will be restored.
Thank you for explaining this situation.
h8c7eler76
Inscrit en Sep 2008

40 message(s)
25 August 2018 (edited)
@spiderman1804
thank you for this information

@pumpdude48
exactly, thank you.
totem dont have to make the "..._full.png's".
every user can create the pics or get them from other users, if he want to have them for his cards.
the software just have be modified to show them.
maybe it is possible.
is there a thread with this "problem" in the forum?
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
26 August 2018 (edited)
@h8c7eler76

I don't think there is a specific thread on the topic of enabling "d" series full png's, or at least I can't say as I have seen one.

There are many many threads on similar topics and requests for features with a much greater following than this one and yet those features have not arrived. I don't hold a lot of hope out for any action on this one in any kind of near future.

And I am not really ***** Totem on this, only accepting the fact that they likely have a long list of things they want to do with the software and something along the lines of what we are speaking of here is a long ways down from the top of said list.

While there are things about the GUI that I would like to see added or modified, for the most part I am satisfied with it's performance to date.
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
9 December 2018 (edited)
I have had a few inquiries on this subject recently and thought that perhaps some folks might be interested in making their carousels a little "racier" than they are now.

At one point I had all my carousels done and about 300 of the latest releases plus a bunch of my favorite girls but then the HDD that had all my data files died hard and I lost all my work. Yes, I learned and they are all backed up now like my card clips files have been for awhile now. I am still recovering from that though and am replacing them as I get time.

I have done the "Popular" and "Blondes" carousels again and thought to share them with the community.

I have also done about the last 50 recent releases as well.

Here the link to the the "Popular" carousel seen in the attached screen shot.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RCPtLedUPCNrh0S-e12luN9fhBhIE87p

Blondes can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sfz30Kpm4fBBkfByZqb3hnu_Nr7V_W2O

Recent releases are here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eEHx_t9vFQrK0MTuQNq6t1vHFivjUWlw

To use these, simply unzip them, copy all the folders, then paste them into your VGHD data folder. Then restart iStripper and they should show up in place of the ones that came with the cards from Totem.

Enjoy!

If there is any interest in these let me know and I will post others as I do them.
Mickeyb
Inscrit en Dec 2013

10 message(s)
14 December 2018
@pumpdude48 Very cool. thank you.
Optimal
Inscrit en Jan 2018

63 message(s)
25 January 2019
Looking at what @pumpdude48 did with his ladies on the carousel, I wish we could have a personal carousel where we can choose which cards gets to be on the wheel - scroll through it slowly to admire every one of them OR spin it and see what card and scene will play! 😛

Great... now I need to start a new idea/suggestion post. 😆
dighe
Inscrit en Mar 2017

1 message(s)
31 January 2019
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41240/1?post=607714
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
Traduzione in italiano in arrivo. Purtroppo non ho molto tempo libero a disposizione e ci vorrà ancora del tempo. Quando sarà pronta incollerò il link qui sotto e i passaggi da eseguire. Al momento vi allego lo screenshot con alcune stringhe che ho già tradotto. Ovviamente è ancora piena di errori che vorrei correggere prima di rilasciarne una primissima versione.
Non spaventatevi se vedete la versione per Mac, appena riuscirò vi metterò le foto della versione per Windows.

Dear non-Italian user,
this is a communication for a version of iStripper finally in Italian that I am slowly translating.
Sorry for my bad English. it's 4 o'clock at night. I'm so tired.....zzzzzzzz.....
darkside22dexter
Inscrit en Nov 2014

3 message(s)
25 February 2019
hey there, if your here you probably want to customize your istripper program, as did i want to this page is really all there has to offer about it even looked on youtube and still nothing, for this i will make 2 post as i have more than 8 pictures to show.

i will try and explain the best as possible.

if your going to change the color and apperance of the program your gonna need to go to my computer, windows (C) users, your computers name, (APPDATA) (HOWEVER THIS IS A HIDDEN FOLDER GO INTO FOLDER SETTINGS TO UNHIDE IT) local, VGHD, data, skins, istripper. you will see a few folders with some names, here the one your looking for is (MELENA) description, palette, tuto-skin ARE THE 3 MAIN TEXT FILES YOU NEED TO READ!

palette is the txt file to change the colors of the whole program, both the description tuto txt is giving you info.

from here you are set, all you need to do is understand (HEX CODES) which is easy remember hex code #000000 is black and #ffffff is white and so on, if you have a hex code like this #32cd32 which is green

if you want to make your color more transparent put a number after the (#) for example,

#32cd32 <----- (regular) (transparent) -----> #4532cd32

put a number between 99 and 1, the lower the number the more transparent it will be.

your all set, its totally up to you on what you want to do, it will take a long time to do but its worth it in the end. i hope this helped and please enjoy!

greets from southern california!
darkside22dexter
Inscrit en Nov 2014

3 message(s)
25 February 2019
if you are more of a visual person you may find this helpful, as seen in the search bar that is what it should look like, also included i wanted to share the websites i completed this with, you dont have to use google or hex color but it is so easy, how? google offers a color search (works even offline) if your not sure of a hex code, copy and paste it to google color search it will show what color it is or some people like to hand pick their colors or you can find premade hex codes with hex color, a website that is very simple and easy to use, just copy and paste into the text file.

ONE BIG NOTE, YOU CAN LEAVE ISTRIPPER RUNNING AND OPEN WHILE YOU DO HEX CODING, IF YOU ADD A HEX CODE INTO YOUR TEXT FILE, SAVE IT WITH CTRL + S, YOU MUST SAVE THE TEXT FILE FIRST AND THEN CHANGE YOUR THEME IN ORDER TO SEE THE CHANGE!!
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
25 February 2019
@darkside:

Thank you so much for the transparency tip!
Ages ago, when I started making custom skins, I asked Totem for a way to make the GUI transparent but nothing ever came of it.

If you remove or rename the img_left.jpg, the GUI background will stretch to full width, and show your desktop almost complete.

Thanks again for this, buddy 😎

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !