treborsc
Inscrit en Aug 2018

1 message(s)
26 August 2018
I bought xxx and video is still locked!!!
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1027 message(s)
28 August 2018
@treborsc Hello,This show doesn't belong to our "iStripper XXX" Collection. ( it has to have an iStripper XXX tag on the card )
Please note that their level of eroticissm can be xxx even if they don't belong to our iStripper XXX collection.
Tingletanglebob
Inscrit en Nov 2018

2 message(s)
12 November 2018 (edited)
Na toll, das hättet ihr dann auch deutlicher bei den Videos kennzeichnen können.
Für mich ist es irreführend, wenn Videos als XXX Level gekennzeichnet sind, es dann aber nicht als XXX Show zählt.
Wie soll man das wissen ...wenn man es nicht weiß?
grimshaw
Inscrit en Oct 2018

7 message(s)
25 November 2018
So hotness level XXX and iStripper XXX are two different things. However, when I filter for iStripper XXX in the girls store, it shows me all the hotness level XXX cards, not only the iStripper XXX cards.

This is just bullshit.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3749 message(s)
25 November 2018 (edited)
when I filter for iStripper XXX in the girls store, it shows me all the hotness level XXX cards, not only the iStripper XXX cards.

That is Not Correct...
The Filter Selects the Collection, NOT the Hotness Level...

Filter = iStripper = Display iStripper and iStripper Classic cards "e" and "a" series of cards

Filter = iStripperXXX = Display iStripperXXX and iStripperXXX Classic cards "f" and "c" series of cards
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
25 November 2018 (edited)
@Wyldanimal - strangely the Collections fllter for the store on the web page works differently to that in the GUI. It only has Classic, XXX and Dorcel in its menu. This may be the source of the *****.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1027 message(s)
26 November 2018
Hi all, sorry about the *****,I have escalated this thread to the team. thank you for your feedback
grimshaw
Inscrit en Oct 2018

7 message(s)
26 December 2018
Hi all, sorry about the *****,I have escalated this thread to the team.
Without any consequences until now...
R2D34ever2
Inscrit en Dec 2007

347 message(s)
27 December 2018
your collection shows 13
you bought 14 ...
also strange .

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !