Serge257
Inscrit en Mar 2016

81 message(s)
1 November 2018
Taking the question out.
Direct question.
😊

Voted no.

While I own some cards that do includes such clips my preference goes to cards where the girl is put to evidence without this... Option. Very often I will delete those clips to keep the ones where the girl just completes her strip. And then... If Totem do produces more of those cards then... Then I will be curious.

😎
marc999
Inscrit en Nov 2007

28 message(s)
1 November 2018
Nice to see this is being put to a vote.... maybe it should be put to a vote on duo cards too lol
zzmaskers
Inscrit en Mar 2011

607 message(s)
1 November 2018
While I own some cards that do includes such clips my preference goes to cards where the girl is put to evidence without this... Option. Very often I will delete those clips to keep the ones where the girl just completes her strip.
@Serge I have the same.

If I buy a card like you with anal, then it is despite the anal. Sale figures tell then the wrong story and Totem draws the wrong conclusion.

I have constructed this poll, because there was today again a request for more anal. Good to know for Totem how people really think about this without all the disputes.

I'm curious what people like.

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2429 message(s)
2 November 2018 (edited)
Same as @Serge & @zzmaskers. Voted No
Totem has to pay model special extra % money if model does anal. This means less card time for my dollar

Totem tiene que pagar un% extra al modelo si el modelo hace anal. Esto significa menos tiempo de tarjeta para mi dólar
Totem doit payer au modèle un% d'argent supplémentaire si le modèle est anal. Cela signifie moins de temps de carte pour mon dollar
Firescale
Inscrit en Feb 2011

127 message(s)
2 November 2018 (edited)
I buy shows with the 'anal' tag despite that tag. And I delete the clips with anal content as soon as I find one.

If more anal content were introduced I think I would reconsider my position.
Lunarpup
Inscrit en Jul 2008

32 message(s)
5 November 2018
I voted no. Anal is a selective act, and not practiced nor turned on to by many. There are those who are turned on by anal. More power to them. Anal should be in a separate section of cards. That way those who like can acquire that section, while others who do not like can just avoid those cards. {{ Not exactly sure how to segregate them other than posting the act in a given show or by having anal as the main theme of a particular card.}} When it comes to sexual pleasure, the variety is endless, and I feel as long as both agree to a given act with no one being *****, go for it! Cards with a clip or more per show of anal is a shame for those who delete those clips. Shortens full show length. In short, make shows with an anal theme and place in it's own category.

Babbling too much,
Much Love All
Da Pup

>:o):
MichaelAssbender
Inscrit en Aug 2015

2 message(s)
5 November 2018
Well. Yes side here. I love them and I do enjoy watching scenes over and over. I look at new cards with hope to find anal dildo action. If only fingering or buttplug; I just think about to buy and usually don't buy.

Small, thin vibrator, meh. When I see what I want to see, I never hesitate.

Of course, I have only nude action cards, just teasing shows but, this is for fun right? I think we must show respect to different fantasies.
aljey
Inscrit en Dec 2015

13 message(s)
7 December 2018
Yes, absolutely! There're just so few really good ones. It makes no sense putting a show with just a tiny anal jewellery into the anal category, though.
j2dak
Inscrit en Dec 2008

1 message(s)
7 December 2018
I would prefer more anal shows. There are some very sexy and talented cards tha I pass on because they are marked as full nudity. But once her show has an anal card, I tend to get her entire catalouge.
shodan084
Inscrit en Dec 2007

1658 message(s)
31 March 2019
It reminds me of that time a model put the top of a bottle in her pussy... and the storm thereafter.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
31 March 2019
Storm? What storm?
I'm now going to sell 100 cards by naming that card... 😈
She was dipping a sunscreen bottle and Totem decided eventually to leave the offending clips in the card.

Surprise!!! It was Natali Blond/Street Style/a0491.

Who'd a thunk it? Nat became naughty Nat overnight...
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
31 March 2019
It might sell by the hundreds if they could remaster the card,
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
31 March 2019
Sadly, too early to be remastered... Still, if those peeps that don't own it yet, well worth a visit for a few creds...
TMI maybe, but yeah, I've chucked a few out with Nat 😋
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4440 message(s)
1 April 2019
Ah yes, I remember this episode with the bottle and Natali. And hundreds rude words against that 😕
ciphoto
Inscrit en Nov 2017

48 message(s)
1 April 2019
well i didn't see how old this was and just voted, but the Natali card sounds interesting.
boone209
Inscrit en May 2009

40 message(s)
2 April 2019
Voted yes, but only if the lady can/will really get into it.

Half-assed (pardon the pun; couldn't resist) anal clips aren't of any particular interest to me, and I'm definitely not interested in something that looks less than consensual.

Maybe I should've voted 50/50?
mujahidm810
Inscrit en Feb 2008

60 message(s)
3 April 2019
I voted yes. I've always liked the look of those jeweled plugs. Kinky but not too over the top.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !