Card won't play

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

ladiesman2166
Inscrit en Aug 2018

1 message(s)
18 November 2018
Hi, so I recently got the Kristina- One Hot Summer card, and every time I try to ***** it into the player, it won't play. It just sits in the "Next" tab and does nothing. How do I fix this?
lukaszr
Inscrit en Dec 2007

719 message(s)
18 November 2018
If you drop the card on the "Next" section, it won't play. Did you try to drop her on the "Now playing" section? Did you try to turn the player on and off with the ON/OFF button in the top right corner?
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
19 November 2018 (edited)
You could try switching servers in your Profile tab and re-downloading from the other. This is known to help sometimes if a file is bad on a specific server. You'll need to restart the program after server change before downloading again.
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
19 November 2018
Is the card active - is the image in the collection full colour, or is it faded out?

Is the card downloaded?

Can you just tap the play button on the card itself to start it playing?
Spaceregent
Inscrit en Nov 2018

11 message(s)
19 November 2018
I think probably the problem has been mentioned before. Maybe it could also be on it =
Have you ever renamed or moved the location? Do not set the adult erotic level to the click you want to play?
I wish you a lot of success and hope that you read through the existing guide. It will bring you some insights.
Good luck and fun.
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
19 November 2018
Does the card have a sticker with "Coming soon"?
The sticker can not be seen when the card is displayed in the "Now playing" tab.
Please search the card in the tab "My Collection".

Please check the date, time and time zone on your computer.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !