Totem, you should look at this

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

HighHeelsLover
Inscrit en Jun 2014

52 message(s)
21 November 2018
This is not just a coincidence from the last few releases. It's been happening for the last several months. In 2 out of every 3 cards the girls are wearing the same shoes (in 3 different colors but still they are the same). I don't think this has ever happened before. It's been bothering me for a while now, but I was thinking, maybe it's because their studio ***** down, they will probably fix this soon. It doesn't seem like that's the case.

So Totem, do you have any comment on this? Is it going to last much longer? And by the way, platform shoes are out of fashion since 2013...

Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day.
Firescale
Inscrit en Feb 2011

127 message(s)
21 November 2018
Thank you for bringing this up. It has been bothering me for a while now.
R2D34ever2
Inscrit en Dec 2007

347 message(s)
21 November 2018
😳 mmm let me tell me you i did not notice..
something else gott my attention...
Rex
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

365 message(s)
21 November 2018
The number of shoes was reduced while we were in the temporary studio, we've been back to normal (and plenty new pairs) since September.
HighHeelsLover
Inscrit en Jun 2014

52 message(s)
21 November 2018
The number of shoes was reduced while we were in the temporary studio, we've been back to normal (and plenty new pairs) since September.

I see, thanks for the info.
ckvghduser
Inscrit en Oct 2007

252 message(s)
21 November 2018
The style of shoe doesn't bother me much -- only that the model keeps them on longer and doesn't remove them as often. I've come to realize that bare feet on iStripper is a turn off and I don't buy cards that feature them. Fortunately, there is the feature to uncheck clips that have bare feet if, indeed, they are on the card somewhere.
MDR1
Inscrit en Apr 2017

3 message(s)
21 November 2018
I'm the exact opposite. I think bare feet are a huge turn on, and I only buy cards that feature them. I prefer when the girls remove their shoes early on in the clip.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2429 message(s)
21 November 2018 (edited)
@MDR1 .. You are not alone.,
I had to wait two months before Demi Fray's & Hilary's earlier cards came onto sales before I was happy to buy them.
A reduced price for a partial strip, so to speak.
The majority voting in the 2015 poll voted to lose the shoes. It has probably remained as a model's choice thing, going by Ethan Angus' comment on Natali Blond's latest card, even though never removing shoes can certainly be a deal breaker here for many buyers.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
21 November 2018
For me the shoes are a ***** matter except when, as is rather too often, extreme "stripper" shoes are worn by someone who has difficulty in walking let alone dancing in them. On the whole I prefer it if a show begins with the model wearing rather ordinary everyday shoes but it then makes almost no difference to me as to whether they are removed near the start of the performance or right at the end. I do rather like to see them being removed though, it provides a reason for the girl to bend down and introduces just a little extra variety into a performance albeit a very ***** one.
jihymo26ge
Inscrit en Dec 2007

33 message(s)
21 November 2018
The style of shoe doesn't bother me much -- only that the model keeps them on longer and doesn't remove them as often. I've come to realize that bare feet on iStripper is a turn off and I don't buy cards that feature them. Fortunately, there is the feature to uncheck clips that have bare feet if, indeed, they are on the card somewhere.

Agree with this, doesn't bother me as long as the model keeps them for 70-90% of the show(or doesn't take them off at all) otherwise it's a huge turn off.
duras
Inscrit en Nov 2010

114 message(s)
21 November 2018
That's why stiletto shoes are called stripper shoes.. in most strip clubs the girls perform with heels on, not bare feet. It's a huge turn off when she loses the heels. Until 2015 here, almost all cards had heels on all the time, but since then, like half of the cards are mostly bare feet and unbuyable because of that. I understand that some people prefer bare feet, but a lot more prefer high heels, and the ratio of cards should not be 50-50, more like 75-25 for high heels.
zzmaskers
Inscrit en Mar 2011

607 message(s)
22 November 2018
I like both: nice high heels and bare feet, but the best dancing is always with bare feet. One can see this for him/her self again and again. You can nearly smell the relief of the model, when the heels (in particular the extremely high one's) are out.
Sometimes it is piteous to see the model dancing on the heels: Nicole Love/Love Me!
So what we see if the heels stay on: the model doesn't take any risk to loose equilibrium and we get a flat show. A mix is the best.

[To dance on h.h. needs training. Nowadays in Amsterdam there is a dance school, where one can learn dancing on h.h.]
uhhh6758
Inscrit en May 2016

17 message(s)
22 November 2018
Probably an upopular opinion, but I like them. I think they're pretty hot and love when they just leave their heels on.
aL0T
Inscrit en Apr 2016

260 message(s)
22 November 2018
For me personally, high heels, ON or OFF, the models are always hot and enticing. I feel lucky enough, just to behold them.
I do love how high heels accentuate the legs and butt of course. That's why I always appreciate it when someone performs on "tippy toes" if they are barefoot.
I only start (but never fully) to get turned off by DIRTY FEET & poor eye contact...Or if someone looks like they are starving themselves..

My standing desire is to see erotic "STRIP" shows. For me it's all about the slow build up, of raw sexual tension.

If you're from the USSA. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 💕😎
HighHeelsLover
Inscrit en Jun 2014

52 message(s)
22 November 2018
I think this has gone off-topic.
Firescale
Inscrit en Feb 2011

127 message(s)
11 December 2018
And the trend with clunky platform shoes continues. I had hoped that we would see a decline of them with the cards from the new studio apppearing. It appears not. 😟
duras
Inscrit en Nov 2010

114 message(s)
11 December 2018 (edited)
And the trend with clunky platform shoes continues. I had hoped that we would see a decline of them with the cards from the new studio apppearing. It appears not. 😟

I prefer platform shoes then no shoes at all. Especially for the smaller girls, no shoes in standing and pole clips makes their legs look short and stumpy. In the table clips it's ok going bare feet, it really doesn't matter there, but in standing and pole clips they need to wear high heels.
Garynja
Inscrit en Aug 2016

3 message(s)
11 December 2018
Please don't make a fuss, different models will wear the same clothes to perform, what the shoes are, it’s not strange.😛😛😛

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !