Inscrit en Dec 2018

1 message(s)
8 December 2018
neet to know help
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
8 December 2018 (edited)
@relentless21 - With regard to the XXX content personal tastes vary so much that it is pretty well impossible to provide much guidence. What I find "best" may very well correspond to what you would find worst. I can only suggest that you look at the comments that have been submitted for each card that you are considering and then decide for yourself. Other than that, depending on your tastes, you might find the "anal" and "lesbian" tags to be useful.

Also you should be aware that there are two main "collections" of cards - iStripper and iStripper XXX - and that there are

Ordinary iStripper cards with no XXX action
    Ordinary iStripper cards with a little XXX action
    iStripper XXX cards

and the of the cards in the iStripper XXX collection the older ones typically feature far more XXX level action than the newer ones which are closer to the ordinary iStripper cards in style.
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
8 December 2018
@relentless21

A bit off of your topic here, but there seems to be quite a few relentless + a number that have have joined the site in the last few days. Now this is none of my business but my curiosity is aroused as to if you and those other relentless' are related. You all seem to have only the free show that comes with joining.
7Xer02
Inscrit en Oct 2019

13 message(s)
12 October 2019
When you say older, which years do you mean?

@relentless21 - With regard to the XXX content personal tastes vary so much that it is pretty well impossible to provide much guidence. What I find "best" may very well correspond to what you would find worst. I can only suggest that you look at the comments that have been submitted for each card that you are considering and then decide for yourself. Other than that, depending on your tastes, you might find the "anal" and "lesbian" tags to be useful.

Also you should be aware that there are two main "collections" of cards - iStripper and iStripper XXX - and that there are

Ordinary iStripper cards with no XXX action
Ordinary iStripper cards with a little XXX action
iStripper XXX cards
and the of the cards in the iStripper XXX collection the older ones typically feature far more XXX level action than the newer ones which are closer to the ordinary iStripper cards in style.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4445 message(s)
12 October 2019
@7Xer02
The cXXXX series were made before 2015 and have been shot in 720P and 1080p. You must have at least 40 cards in your collection to access the 720p cards.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !