Inscrit en Dec 2018

2 message(s)
6 January 2019
witch show is the best please help
redforleather
Inscrit en Jan 2009

126 message(s)
7 January 2019
Tough call. I like her 1st and 3rd set best, of the first 1st maybe beach belle, of the 3rd, eclipsed hearts or shadows, of the 2nd probably after school tease. Hope that helps.
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

648 message(s)
7 January 2019 (edited)
Gloria is very sexy in all her 17 cards.
I think it depends what outfit you prefer because she is gorgeous in all of them.
For me.. her best card was her first release Intensely Erotic a well named card.
I also like Sweet Flirt and After School Tease.
Whatever you pick I think you will enjoy and go back for more.
itstheryloken
Inscrit en Mar 2018

5 message(s)
7 January 2019
Intensely Erotic is definitely the best lingerie card. I love 'Gloria Gloria' and 'Feel the Heat' for the hot outfits + open-toe heels.

Really depends on what you're into TBH.
Zossima
Inscrit en Feb 2008

173 message(s)
12 January 2019 (edited)
To me, it's definitely Glorious Gloria, because of the sensational outfit she wears (which I would love to see on other models). Favourite Girlfriend comes a close second. But she's magnificent every single time anyway.
Jimibe
Inscrit en Dec 2010

4 message(s)
17 January 2019
anyone know Gloria last name?
R2D34ever2
Inscrit en Dec 2007

347 message(s)
17 January 2019 (edited)
it's Gloria *** on most siyes she poses on ..
She has these aliases:
Babe Name:
Aliases:
Gloria ***, *******, ***** ******, ******
And Yess, I like her too.

Edit by Mod - It is a ***** of the Terms & Conditions to post aliases of models that appear in iStripper.

Mii88
Inscrit en Mar 2013

17 message(s)
20 January 2019
Eclipsed Hearts, Desirable, Beach Belle, After School Tease. Really hard to choose, she is fantastic. Is there any chance she could return? Its been ages. 19/6/17 was a long, long, long time ago.
WayneStewart
Inscrit en Sep 2013

42 message(s)
18 February 2019
My two favorite cards.

Feel the Heat and Handle with care.

She is a very attractive model. I actually prefer smaller chested women and blondes; she is a delightful exception. :)
Marionlover
Inscrit en Jan 2009

57 message(s)
2 January 2021
Gloria de retour ?🔞🔥💖😍
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1074 message(s)
3 January 2021
Absolutely! Get her back into the studio. All her shows are brilliant in my view.

If Melena Maria Rya and Viola can do 30+ shows - why not Gloria?
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
3 January 2021
Absolutely! Get her back into the studio. All her shows are brilliant in my view.If Melena Maria Rya and Viola can do 30+ shows - why not Gloria?

@wrightsayswow - please see the following post for the answer to your question.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/43653/1?post=667442
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
jclown781
Inscrit en Feb 2008

92 message(s)
3 January 2021
That is a bummer if shes not interested in coming back at any capacity she was my all time #1 favorite for a couple of years before liya silver came along. Still all time perfection and I'm glad she did the shows that she did we will always (hopefully) have them in our archives..
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1074 message(s)
3 January 2021
@pickle1 thanks for pointing me to that thread about this. I'm not too good at finding the best places to make my comments am I? I think this one came up on the recent posts list and I dived in. There appears to be some duplication on many subjects.

As for Gloria I've read that thread now and yes you just have to accept that she is very unlikely to return here. Also too many repeated models does reduce the opportunites to see more new models. I do like the amazing variety that we have here.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !