TGIF: Reload bonus Chinese new year

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1636 message(s)
8 February 2019
Thank God It's Friday and the chinese new year events are in full swing !

But you know the routine, first, let's have a look to what we have released this week! It includes the 2nd show of Ginebra take 2, and the first show of Vicky Love take 2:

Slot Machine Extend!

You may have noticed that the slot machine is still there this morning ... But it's not fortuitous!
It will remain exceptionally available until Friday, 15th, 9.00 am Paris time !

And that's not all folks!

Reload bonus and 1000 credits option

For the chinese new year event, we have decided to wake up the 1000 credits option and the reload bonus!

Can I wish you and Happy new chinese Year tho? :)
Zossima
Inscrit en Feb 2008

173 message(s)
8 February 2019
I've only seen the one picture of Vicky's card and, just by the outfit, I can already say that it will be wonderful. I'm glad to see those new outfits, they're great, thanks team!
Romla
Inscrit en Jul 2016

142 message(s)
8 February 2019
What happened to Paypal? I don't see it as a payment option.
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1636 message(s)
8 February 2019
"Our Paypal ratio has been reduced therefore Paypal will only be available for first time buyers from the beginning of January. We are sorry to see Paypal go and will actively work to bring it back." said Rex on January the 7th...
wuxjnozy
Inscrit en Dec 2007

37 message(s)
8 February 2019
Got the 1100 + 220. Thanks Totem, just in time.
Ironman79
Inscrit en Dec 2010

437 message(s)
8 February 2019
Is the reload bonus available until the 15th?
Zippej
Inscrit en Jul 2016

1 message(s)
8 February 2019
Actually it is possible to use paypal, go via "paysafecard" -> proceed to payment -> will open new window, where you can choose paypal.
troll420
Inscrit en Jan 2019

4 message(s)
8 February 2019
Reloaded last Sunday for $100. If I knew, I'd have waited and got 320 bonus credits. Lost out on 32% more than I got. That's not a small amount! Sucks big time. I feel totally ripped off. Not inclined to spend another penny here.
Mugsy
Inscrit en Jan 2012

54 message(s)
8 February 2019
Hey that kind of thing happens all the time in life. But I'd hardly say that was Totem's fault.
Dfner
Inscrit en Feb 2018

604 message(s)
8 February 2019
@troll420 People buy things in this world all the time one day prior to some discount campaign and there is nothing at all we can do about it :)

What should Totem have done differently in your opinion? Announce three days earlier that a big discount campaign is coming up next Friday? You can bet people buying 100$ worth of credits FOUR days ago would have been as pissed as you appear to be now. You just got unlucky.

BUT if you believe you are going to be purchasing cards a long time, better grab this offer now anyway. You'll be set for a long haul.
troll420
Inscrit en Jan 2019

4 message(s)
8 February 2019
Hey that kind of thing happens all the time in life. But I'd hardly say that was Totem's fault.

You're correct, it wasn't their fault. But it is their loss. Feeling massively ripped off after less than four weeks here doesn't make me happy, so this new member won't be spending any more money here.
Dfner
Inscrit en Feb 2018

604 message(s)
8 February 2019
@troll420 I find this difficult to understand... Let me use an example:
  • Feb 7th you go to to restaurant with whole family. You eat well and pay a bit over $100 combined for everyone's meals.
  • Feb 8th you see that the same restaurant has a new 20% discount campaign for every order exceeding $100.
  • Feb 8th you refuse to go and eat in that restaurant ever again because you dined there one day earlier when there was not such discount.

Don't you see how absurd that is? Understandably you are disappointed but how come this very unlucky timing made you suddenly so uninterested in future releases?
eizes1
Inscrit en Apr 2010

6 message(s)
8 February 2019
Hi. I had a ***** issue, which you may be able to sort out. I used the slot machine and I got 4 time in a row the message " Sorry, Server could not be reached...". At the 5th time, it worked - but I got 10 credits reduced - so I also had to pay for the connection errors.
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

788 message(s)
8 February 2019
well i miss out. my funs are too low got to wait on payday. may be next time. 😟
PointZero
Inscrit en May 2014

52 message(s)
8 February 2019
@Dfner I don't know about @Troll420 but I just completed all my iStriper Classic cards thanks to this event and it costed me HALF of what I would of paid so THANK YOU Totem for another great event! -_- now on to the really old cards lol, grrr wish they displayed better then 480p... Oh well..
BrianBoru
Inscrit en Sep 2017

11 message(s)
8 February 2019
Thanks, Celine! The reload bonus is the best!
Hunter7826
Inscrit en Dec 2015

18 message(s)
8 February 2019
"Our Paypal ratio has been reduced therefore Paypal will only be available for first time buyers from the beginning of January. We are sorry to see Paypal go and will actively work to bring it back." said Rex on January the 7th...

Well that is most unfortunet. I guess I will have to miss out on this reload oppertunity. 😠 I hope you get PayPal back soon. It is my prefered method to buy credits because I do not use or trust any other means of payment. 😟

Please keep us posted.
Nova7757
Inscrit en Oct 2014

1 message(s)
9 February 2019
If anybody wants to use paypal, select epoch in the card billing options, then when the epoch window comes up just change the method to paypal. Just tried it with the 1100 credit option and it worked.
Hunter7826
Inscrit en Dec 2015

18 message(s)
9 February 2019
If anybody wants to use paypal, select epoch in the card billing options, then when the epoch window comes up just change the method to paypal. Just tried it with the 1100 credit option and it worked.

@Nova7757 I do not have that option available to me. I have the current verion of iStripper and I tryed syncing with server to see if this would help but it did not. :-(

There may a difference of US vs. Euro PayPal? Not sure. But it is TOTALLY UNFAIR that some people get to use PayPal and others do not. I seriously hope that Totem can get PayPal working for EVERYONE again soon.

DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
9 February 2019
You have to change the biller at the bottom of the page to Epoch...Then press proceed to open Epoch's page,
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 February 2019 (edited)
@Hunter...
You also seem to be missing the point. Can you change the current biller at the bottom to Epoch? If not then there's not much help here...
I see from your screencap that it's still NETBilling. Click change and select Epoch if available and try again. For me, there are many more payment options when Epoch's website opens, including PayPal 😊

Edit: Dano posted before I could. Apparently this works in the US still too 😎
Hunter7826
Inscrit en Dec 2015

18 message(s)
9 February 2019
You have to change the biller at the bottom of the page to Epoch...Then press proceed to open Epoch's page,

@Dano70 / @HombreSinSombra That did not help. I changed it to Epoch and CCBill and it have no effect.
Any other Ideas?
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 February 2019
Did you press 'Proceed to payment?'
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
9 February 2019
Yes press ''proceed to payment'' then you should see this page.....
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

949 message(s)
9 February 2019 (edited)
Is the reload bonus available until the 15th?
I ask that, too.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 February 2019
I ask for many more things. My current, 'Ask' is that IQ's jump 40 points worldwide before the Darwin thingy ***** me...
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
9 February 2019
LMAO😆
dhell26
Inscrit en Nov 2012

20 message(s)
9 February 2019
That way work for me so thank you to whoever found this way to use paypal.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 February 2019
Can't remember if I was first or just passing along info. Whatever. Happy to help 😊

@Dano: Happy to see your IQ doesn't need a boost... You don't get the Darwin Award 😲
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3742 message(s)
9 February 2019
grrr wish they displayed better then 480p... Oh well..
you should have seen them Before Totem Enhanced them...
I think they were 60p when they were 1st released.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !