Register with another account (how to retrieve your main account)  

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1645 message(s)
28 February 2019
When installing iStripper you get an "account" automatically created, that you can customize with a pseudo, avatar etc. from your profile page.

Any purchase you run (credits or full shows) is attached to this account.

If you uninstall iStripper then install from scratch, you will get a new account created : this new account will be unable to display the full shows & the credits purchased with the other account, even if they still appear on your computer hard drive.

If you install iStripper again WITHOUT uninstalling it first : your account ID is retrieved. This is what happens when you upgrade your iStripper software to a new version.

If for some reason iStripper suddenly shows "empty collection" and does not display your full shows anymore : the very first thing to do is check your account ID in your profile page. If not the usual one, all you have to do is go to the settings by clicking the cog wheel, tick "advanced settings" and press the button "Register again" that appears at the top.

You will be carried to the registration window where to enter your original account ID (or pseudo) and password.
Note : before opening the registration window, a warning message informs you that you will "loose your collection" -> it means that you will loose the full shows you might have with the current registered account (most of time, you don't have any ;) )

Once registered again with your initial account, the full shows and credits attached to it will be back instantly :)

ADDITIONAL INFO:
If iStripper has been uninstalled : then during the new install, press "Already a member ? login here" grey text that appears below the button "Continue" on the welcome page and enter your username & password
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4452 message(s)
28 February 2019 (edited)
Traduction française :
Quand vous installez iStripper, vous obtenez un « compte » créé automatiquement, que vous pouvez personnaliser avec un pseudo, un avatar etc, à partir de la page de votre profil.
Chaque achat que vous faites (crédits ou shows complets) est lié à ce compte.
Si vous supprimez iStripper et que vous l’installez tel quel ensuite, vous obtiendrez un nouveau compte : ce nouveau compte ne vous permettra pas de regarder les shows et les crédits achetés avec l’autre compte, même s’ils sont sur le disque dur de votre ordinateur.
Si vous installez iStripper SANS le désinstaller auparavant : votre identifiant de compte est conservé. Cela se produit quand vous mettez le logiciel à jour avec une nouvelle version.
Si pour une raison ou une autre, iStripper affiche « collection vide » et ne joue plus vos shows complets : la première chose à faire est de vérifier votre identifiant de compte sur votre page de profil. Si ce n’est pas celui utilisé normalement, tout ce que avez à faire est d’ouvrir la page de réglages du logiciel en cliquant sur la roue dentée, cocher « réglages avancés » et appuyer sur le bouton « Enregistrer à nouveau » qui apparaît en haut.
Vous serez dirigé vers la fenêtre d’enregistrement pour entrer votre identifiant de compte originel (ou votre pseudo) et votre mot de passe.
Note : avant d’ouvrir la fenêtre d’enregistrement, un message d’avertissement vous informe que vous « perdrez votre collection » → cela signifie que vous perdrez les shows complets que vous aviez avec ce compte-là (la plupart du temps, vous en aurez très peu).
Une fois ré-enregistré avec votre compte originel, les shows complets et les crédits liés à ce compte seront disponibles instantanément. :)

Info additionnelle :
Si iStripper a été désinstallé : pendant la nouvelle installation, cliquez sur "Déjà membre ? login ici" qui apparaît sous le bouton "Continuer" sur la page de bienvenue et entrer votre nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe.
SashaU
Inscrit en Aug 2017

2 message(s)
8 October 2019
I am very glad to meet you again and promise to show you all my heart
91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
8 October 2019
LOL

What ?
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

648 message(s)
24 November 2019
@Celina1111
Klicken Sie auf den link 'Übersetzen'
Snakeman1066
Inscrit en Dec 2019

1 message(s)
16 December 2019
First day...first time...i clicked on downlad full show after watching a preview...said it was connecting to servers and adding to my collection...took my credits....and then nothing...nada...zilch...zero...

In my profile it shows two cards but I can't see then or access them?
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4452 message(s)
17 December 2019
@Snakeman1066
Have you enabled all the categories in the setup tab of the GUI to see and play the shows from Your Collection tab ?
fedecarmelo
Inscrit en Dec 2019

1 message(s)
26 December 2019

the same thing happened to me too, card purchased, it's in my account, but I don't see it in my collection
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4452 message(s)
26 December 2019
@fedecarmelo
Hello and welcome on iStripper 😊
Have you enabled all the filters in your Collection tab in the GUI and all the categories in the setup tab ?
Don't forget to enable Advanced settings (at the top left) in the setup to see all the options available.
KJblue
Inscrit en Dec 2007

1 message(s)
1 April 2020
need to know how I can get all my girls back I'm a diamond member and now no girls
Anime2010
Inscrit en Apr 2010

1 message(s)
2 April 2020
So what do I have to do to get my collection back I already re-install the software again. Do I have to go to click Rebuild collection to get all my cards back or Register again?
Klaken
Inscrit en May 2009

15 message(s)
2 April 2020
@Anime2010 Your problem is that there is an issue currently with the servers. The team is currently repairing them.

Monitor this thread for updates on the situation:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44429/1#post657421
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
LesliNilson
Inscrit en May 2019

1 message(s)
10 May 2020
у меня был акк в deskbabes я купил там несколько карт, потом зарегался в ISTRIP купил там шоу, а потом она вышла в стиме и я купил еще и там, новые. Возможно ли соединить несколько аккаунтов в 1 или перенести карты с одного на другой собрать все купленные карты на 1 аккаунте, а другие удалить? или так и заходить под разными чтобы посмотреть те или другие купленные шоу ?
djjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Inscrit en Jun 2009

1 message(s)
10 July 2020
When installing iStripper you get an "account" automatically created, that you can customize with a pseudo, avatar etc. from your profile page.

Any purchase you run (credits or full shows) is attached to this account.

If you uninstall iStripper then install from scratch, you will get a new account created : this new account will be unable to display the full shows & the credits purchased with the other account, even if they still appear on your computer hard drive.

If you install iStripper again WITHOUT uninstalling it first : your account ID is retrieved. This is what happens when you upgrade your iStripper software to a new version.

If for some reason iStripper suddenly shows "empty collection" and does not display your full shows anymore : the very first thing to do is check your account ID in your profile page. If not the usual one, all you have to do is go to the settings by clicking the cog wheel, tick "advanced settings" and press the button "Register again" that appears at the top.

You will be carried to the registration window where to enter your original account ID (or pseudo) and password.
Note : before opening the registration window, a warning message informs you that you will "loose your collection" -> it means that you will loose the full shows you might have with the current registered account (most of time, you don't have any ;) )

Once registered again with your initial account, the full shows and credits attached to it will be back instantly :)

ADDITIONAL INFO:
If iStripper has been uninstalled : then during the new install, press "Already a member ? login here" grey text that appears below the button "Continue" on the welcome page and enter your username & password

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !