TGIF and the good time for a spring break game

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1634 message(s)
8 March 2019
Thank God It's Friday and we're about to tickle your itching again !

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, especially the first show of our sweetheart Leona Mia:

Scratch Game

The scratch game returns with a new special event card to win!

Rules:

• Discover 3 iStripper symbols and you win !
  • You need to completely scratch the ticket to move on to the next one.
  • The cards you win are automatically added to your collection.
  • A ticket costs 10 credits.

Here are the possible gains :
  • 10 credits
  • 50 credits
  • 100 credits
  • 1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
  • One of the special event cards!

At this day, there are 4 cards issued from special events that you can't buy in the store. So, here is your chance to win One of them!

Good luck
Alkasyn
Inscrit en Apr 2008

704 message(s)
8 March 2019
Haha, nope, not going there. This is by far the worst event you guys came up with :) But I guess it makes you money if it's repeated - there must be many people lured by that possibility of exclusive cards.
Nebal
Inscrit en Feb 2015

227 message(s)
8 March 2019
Oh well.. Just ***** 10 credits on a chance to win a special event card. I love bikinis and was hoping for the Ginebra card. I'll pass, no big deal if I can't have it.Moving on...
JonnBGood
Inscrit en Jul 2018

248 message(s)
8 March 2019
So is this the only way to get the Giebra Bellucci Special card that hasn't been introduced? I think I'll grab the Friday girls that gave a peek (1 of 3 BTW ) and mosey on into next week.
Have a great weekend all!!!! Cheers!
Domdude
Inscrit en Jun 2008

1 message(s)
8 March 2019
The cash-grab games are wearing a bit thin.
shadowman64
Inscrit en Dec 2013

40 message(s)
8 March 2019
***** game
CwHart
Inscrit en Jan 2014

87 message(s)
8 March 2019 (edited)
Oh great another special event card. Cause yes we have to set some cards aside that you cant buy.
peterbanker
Inscrit en Jan 2009

212 message(s)
8 March 2019
Well I am extremely unhappy that there is no way that you can be certain of getting the Ginebra Belluci exclusive card.

In theory you could spend thousands of credits on scratch cards and not win it.
Therefore I shall have to give serious consideration to just using up my current credit balance purchasing other cards and not topping it up meaning that when it reaches Zero Totem have lost a customer.
KatzPaw
Inscrit en Apr 2015

395 message(s)
8 March 2019
Throw a few bucks at it and see what sticks! But yeah seems a bit too exclusive to left entirely to chance.
Sabahnur
Inscrit en May 2012

33 message(s)
8 March 2019
What a scam, after spending 300 creds only break even the first 5 times then only to have the special card come up on losing cards, good job!
CwHart
Inscrit en Jan 2014

87 message(s)
8 March 2019
Ok I usually ***** jumping through hoops for these exclusive events but decided to now, and it's hard not to call this rigged. The win/loss ratio is about 50/50 but let's face it we are all playing for that special event card. I won 18 cards that if I wanted I would have bought, and funny enough every special event spawn always fell on the loser rolls. Now I am not saying it's impossible to win, but it's very very clear it's rigged for you to pay a ***** ton amount before you can. I spent a net total of 250 credits (guess you won this time folks) and didn't get it. That does not include the credits I won in the process as I did win quite a few 10s, some 50s, and even a 100 credit and rolled them over. Let that sink in how much I have played only to come out with essentially cards I don't want. Maybe you will get the easily and if so I tip my hat to your luck, but I say dont be a fool like me and Save your money

But seriously I want someone who works for the Istripper company to tell me why this is ok? Are you seriously not making enough doing this normally that you have to exploit your collectors and fans of Ginebra like this?
Sabahnur
Inscrit en May 2012

33 message(s)
8 March 2019
And another thing, losing my respect for you guys at this point. As a collector since 2012 I buy all the cards, I would pay for the cards, ( like I have already done in the past), but this new trend is starting to seriously give me pause about purchasing more credits in the future and continuing to be an IStripper customer. I get the need to make money, but if it is like that, then why can't I just buy the cards I want for a designate price? The world already has the deck stacked against the common person, (super evident in the USA), this is just a small reminder that it is getting worse all the time. Again, If you wanted to ***** the average customer and the colletor alike. GOOD JOB!

THIS ALL SMELLS A BIY RANK TO ME.
muburuca
Inscrit en Apr 2008

13 message(s)
8 March 2019
Yep, like most others, tried it once, never again, was looking forward to a TGIF winner,but this ain't one..... oh well, see what next Friday brings
ALS
Inscrit en Feb 2017

24 message(s)
8 March 2019
Again? No Thanks. Last time was enough! "The cards you win are automatically added to your collection" are 10 credits for card you maybe don't want = destroing your collection.
And for specials cards? 2 should only be for Advent Calendar holders no for all. There was always two symbols on ticket.
Deo305
Inscrit en Jul 2015

4 message(s)
8 March 2019
As much as I want this card I guess Ill be passing on this one as well. "sighs" Last time I tried this game; every time I landed on the "exclusive card" it was a loss, so I won't be falling into that trap again. I'll wait until there's a better way to get these cards, or I'll just live without them. Done with these attempts to make us waste credits and still never get the card we want.
Mii88
Inscrit en Mar 2013

17 message(s)
8 March 2019
Said I had won 50 credits but wasnt credited. How do I raise this with Totem?
JonnBGood
Inscrit en Jul 2018

248 message(s)
8 March 2019
Scratched my itch a few times..I actually got a card of someone I never looked at twice but was a nice surprise. As for this being for Ginebra lolololololol
Kal04
Inscrit en Apr 2015

2 message(s)
8 March 2019
yeah im having the same issue Mii88
weakchin179
Inscrit en Aug 2017

10 message(s)
8 March 2019
i am here for the girls, not for Totem's scams lol, miss me with this
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

949 message(s)
8 March 2019 (edited)
My considerations about the scratch game:

1. The admission ticket price is very high (10cr);
2. Pratically, the only reason for people to participate to such a game is to try getting the exclusive cards;
3. The exclusive cards win rate, according to feedback given by users both the other time and today, is extremely low;
4. Ginebra's new exclusive card did not even have an own promo, but was directly made available only on the scratch card game.

So, in my opinion, this is not a good promo at all. I won't participate.

I also have to say that I think the Team should be more careful about exclusivity, and about such a gamble game with extremely high admission price and extremely low chances to win. They both can be very very remunerative at start, but could in the end, for many reasons, make quite a bunch of faithful and big spender users to get upset, and eventually stopping buying.

I will just avoid the promo and go on buying cards I like; I hope that other upset members will also do the same. But please let's have a think about that.
JoeSamuel
Inscrit en Dec 2015

17 message(s)
8 March 2019
The last try I do was very bad and very sad.
I won't try it again.
I told you: It's bad to do so to your customers.

Good advice to all customers: Don't try this game.

Have a nice weekend
ukdazza
Inscrit en Apr 2014

35 message(s)
8 March 2019
Ok. limited my self to 110 credits, plus any credit wins. played about 40 scratch cards in that time win rate less that 50%,. 90% of wins were 10credits (so a free go), had 1 50credit win and 1 100 credit win which I reinvestested in goes. so for my 110 credits I walked away with 2 old cards which would have cost me 27 credits to buy normally, so yes only 1 winner.

As for the limmited card , Im not going to spend hundreds of credits chasing it.
Rex\Totem Ive said it before and I will say it again, if you are going to do these silly games, you need to do something different for your loyest customers and introduce a new Collector level for any one with over 4000 cards, we buy pretty much every card and when limited edition cards are released they should be given as loyalty bonus to us free, or at least give us option to buy them.
CrazyMan1969
Inscrit en May 2018

5 message(s)
8 March 2019 (edited)
Not a bad idea, but you should be free to select the special cards.
It is difficult to get the special card from Ginebra Bellucci😕.
i would rather buy the card from ginebra bellucci instead of winning this card.
Sabahnur
Inscrit en May 2012

33 message(s)
8 March 2019
Here here, I Agree @CrazyMan1969
damiz1031
Inscrit en Jan 2015

35 message(s)
8 March 2019
Nah I'm done! Everytime I lost it was either the Special Card or 100 credits. I'm not falling for that bait anymore. I'll take my 50 credits and Carolina Abril card I've been wanting and call it quits. No, thank you Totem.
BenderBR
Inscrit en Feb 2011

3 message(s)
8 March 2019
700 credits the cost of a special card turned out. just super! *****, not a cent will no longer invest in this program.
DarkThoughts
Inscrit en Feb 2011

10 message(s)
8 March 2019
Nope, not going to waste my credits on this. Just put the special event cards in store, please, so we can buy it.
Sabahnur
Inscrit en May 2012

33 message(s)
8 March 2019
This is the most i have posted in 5 years, (that should tell you something huh Totem)? A few members, myself included have invested a considerable amount of money with this company, We enjoy the product and the community for the most part. Something like this, if the trend continues, could make keeping members, and attracting new members near impossible. Is it because you don't really have competition? That's a pretty self centered way to look at things, and usually ends in failure. But don't take my word for it. Do the research yourself. I am not easily fooled, as I am a skeptik at heart, but deminishing my faith and trust is somethimg I can not support. If things are this bad, let me just say, Bad Idea on your part. Just remember for every complaint and unhappy customer you see, there are maybe ten that you don't see. Not very promising in my view.

Not sure how to take this now. Do I actively search for another type of fix this provides or look for something totally different? The mere fact that I am considering it sould tell you something Totem. There is writing on the wall here and I hope you all are paying attention.

Sabahnur out!
VinEye
Inscrit en Sep 2016

19 message(s)
8 March 2019 (edited)
So one of the cards i was looking forward to most is locked behind complete randomness, the fact that you can spend several hundred credits and not get the card you want is disgusting.

Had no problems what so ever with the previous special events but this one is making me lose faith in this company
wuxjnozy
Inscrit en Dec 2007

37 message(s)
8 March 2019
I am very dissappointed to see this game again. Played it last time lost all my credits (nearly 900 credits) and did not win a single card. The fact this is an exclusive card to this game really sucks. I am a collector and will miss this card because I am not loosing all my credits to this game again. TOTAL SCAM GUYS. 👎👎👎👎👎

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !