Collector Cards

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

devil69
Inscrit en Jul 2011

25 message(s)
12 March 2019 (edited)
Has anyone ordered the "Collector Cards" that is now promoted thru the software since this last weekend?
I see that they are from 2017 and 55pcs in a box. But not much more is shown or described about them.

I tried searching the forums, but did not find anything about them.
If I have missed it, please point me in the right direction.

If anyone has purchased and received them, please post some pics and some info about them.
How are they? How do they look? Review?
What is on the back of the cards? Stats and details? Or blank? Or like player cards?

I am really interesed and they look cool in the promotion, but it would be nice to know more about them.

Thanks!
Dfner
Inscrit en Feb 2018

606 message(s)
12 March 2019
I haven't taken photos of the set myself, but the pack consists of those 55 cards and hard cardboard box for them. Box has simple "iStripper 2017 Collection" on the lid and some more text and small sample images of six cards on the back.

Cards themselves have the standard card image on front side and istrippers "S" logo on black background with grey mesh pattern on back side. They have been printed on glossy quality cardboard paper. Each card is 6,3 cm x 8,8 cm in size.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3749 message(s)
12 March 2019
I now have Three Sets.
One Not Opened.
One left as is
and One I added all the Playing card Suits and Denominations to.

They are a nice collectors set of cards. One for each Model released in 2017
If you are in to the sort of collecting, Worth having.

Also with Two Sets, you can play your Own Memory Game.

Mix em up, deal them out face down, now try to find all the matches.

Who should I watch next?
Mix em up, Cut to a card, that who you watch.
Same Idea Who should I buy next.

devil69
Inscrit en Jul 2011

25 message(s)
14 March 2019
Hey, Thanks for your replies! Much appreciated.
I may have to get a set...or two as Wyldanimal suggested :-)

btw, these replies didn't show any notifications in the GUI software. I just happened to come back to my post to see if anyone replied.
Is that right? Or is there a setting for notifications that I missed?

Thanks again and Cheers!
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3749 message(s)
14 March 2019
Currently there is No FOLLOW a thread feature.

But if you look close, there are tiny Icons to let you know,
if there is a post in a thread you have not yet seen..
or if you have seen them all..

Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
14 March 2019
I have seen the little notification banners in the windows notification area when the next person adds a post after mine. These windows notification are very temporary and do not get stored in the notification panel.

There are a few boundary conditions to receiving iStripper notifications, such as the program needs to running at the time and possibly ‘tool tips’ in the advanced setting page needs a checkmark in the little box. The user also needs to be paying some attention as these notification banners are only visible for a few seconds, then they are gone forever.
Doggylover
Inscrit en Jan 2019

11 message(s)
17 March 2019
I saw this Set first on Amazon a while ago and thaught of buying it.
Is there any Plan to produce a 2018 Set? It would make sense to have this as an ongoing Collectors thing , not only 1 Year...

So if iStrippper continues the Cards with a 2018 Set i´m going to get both of them.
devil69
Inscrit en Jul 2011

25 message(s)
23 March 2019
Ok, so I just ordered a set. Let's see how it goes.....
Will check back later with an update.
Cheers!
DarkUniverse
Inscrit en Jun 2011

3 message(s)
5 April 2019
Does anybody know the name of the girl holding the cards in the advertising banner?
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2205 message(s)
5 April 2019
Does anybody know the name of the girl holding the cards in the advertising banner?

Leona Mia 😍
devil69
Inscrit en Jul 2011

25 message(s)
23 April 2019
Update:
Delivery problem, address incomplete.
Received an email from Celine the cards were returned and for some reason the address Celine had was incomplete. Missing street name and number.
That is strange as I am sure I filled in the form completely.
Unfortunately, I can't verify that as the confirmation email for the purchase only says, "Thank you for your purchase."

Has anyone else had any problems with address/shipping problems?

Anyway, it is nice that Celine contacted me by email and I have resent the info.
Have a reply back that she is on holiday now, but hopefully it will get solved soon.

Will post updates.....
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1027 message(s)
23 April 2019
@devil69 Hi, sorry about that; Celine will send it again when she will be back. She will email you to let you know : )
dannyhoi
Inscrit en Aug 2009

2 message(s)
26 April 2019
i actualy just discoverd that the niemira card of the colletion has a fault on it. the title says in the moonlight but the software has an orther name remarkeble. not sure wich one is wrong though :P
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
26 April 2019
In November 2017 the two shows e0862 and e0864 have been released.

The entries at that time:
e0862 - Niemira / In The Moonlight
e0864 - Niemira / In The Moonlight

If collector cards were made at this time, then no subsequent change was possible.

###

The entries today:
e0862 - Niemira / Remarkable
e0864 - Niemira / In The Moonlight

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !