4457 message(s)
3 April 2019
And her angelic face makes me melt 😇 💖💖
zzmaskers
Inscrit en Mar 2011

608 message(s)
3 April 2019
her angelic face
Watch out for the angelic faces. Behind their angelic mask a devil is disguised😈.
But now serious: Leona Mia is my opinion one of the very few models, who has the beauty, dance and actress skills for a Take 2.
Oliverlokky wrote this:
Hi there !Im glad you like her, I really hope she will be a good seller, she deserves it ! She was professional model and sooo kind and cute all along the 2 days of shooting 😍 The most beautiful face I shot since Avery, in my opinion, I cross my fingers for a take 2 !

Up till now she is a very good seller and also very high valued/rated: 4,88 for A Little Dream.

It would be strange if there would not be a Take 2 and if Leona would not be Talent of theMonth (May 2019).
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4457 message(s)
3 April 2019
From @Regulus :
Awesome to have natural beauty Leona Mia here.
Fabulous girl, wonderful long hair and sweet smile.
A fun sexy pleasure to enjoy.
I trust a take 2 is in her future. 😍
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

949 message(s)
3 April 2019
I agree! More of her (XXX too if possible), more models like her, and also, more models with beautiful long hair as she has.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2209 message(s)
4 April 2019 (edited)
It would be strange if there would not be a Take 2 and if Leona would not be Talent of the Month (May 2019).

I hope it's possible that Leona wins "Talent of the Month"......but then again I think All "Talent of the Month" winners automatically get a Take 2 (or Take 3 etc...) if they already been here for a Take 2 😎👍👍
kindsoul88
Inscrit en Dec 2013

107 message(s)
5 April 2019
id be good with this too :D
zzmaskers
Inscrit en Mar 2011

608 message(s)
9 February 2021
Leona Mia most recent photos. I always like the casual look!❤️

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !