Inscrit en Sep 2018

9 message(s)
24 April 2019
😄
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1092 message(s)
25 April 2019
And never I followed Game of Thrones. The last sword and sorcery tv show I was watching was "Legend of the Seeker". I suposse the beauty of the confessor there and other women there helped a lot.
Helped to enjoy it more, I mean, of course. Not to stop watching sword and sorcery tv shows.

That tv show is one of my favorites.

Yeah and then the Bastards cancelled it just as it was getting interesting😰

It seems every show I like gets cancelled.😰

Except for GoT of course.😊
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1092 message(s)
25 April 2019
@Number6 sorry, I understand now you said that because I said that the beauty of the confessor was helping to watch the show :)

TBH I should have said "really interesting" and yes Bridget Regan was/is gorgeous😍.

So is Tabrett Bethell.😛 In fact all the Mord Sith in those tight red leather outfits were lovely.😍

Hmm - time for a cold shower methinks.😊
TrishBean
Inscrit en Mar 2012

2 message(s)
26 April 2019
I saw the TGIF 20% bonus credit post and bought the 500 credits but I'm not seeing the bonus 100 credits show up. :( Is it supposed to be instantaneous?
Ullubu
Inscrit en Dec 2011

726 message(s)
26 April 2019
I saw the TGIF 20% bonus credit post

That was the promo for last friday and ended earlier this morning.
TrishBean
Inscrit en Mar 2012

2 message(s)
26 April 2019
Ah darn. It was left over from last week but I thought it was todays. Only after I purchased the 500, THEN today's special loaded...
mike2568fr
Inscrit en Oct 2008

1 message(s)
26 April 2019
Je m'apprétais à créditer mon compte avce le bonus de 20% - nous sommes le 26/04 à 18 heures - et fini le bonus !!!
la bonne blague....
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3742 message(s)
28 April 2019
@gkar45,

you might find this even more sir....prising

all of these have the same thing in common.

imdb.com/search/title/…
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3742 message(s)
28 April 2019
@Wlydanimal ya, they have a pretty good collection & thx.....not what we talking/texting about, but nice place to buy DVD"s

Okay, I posted that because they were all filmed on Location in Red Rock Canyon State Park

Lost in Space "the Series"

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4440 message(s)
28 April 2019
Someone can tell me the link between these posts and the subject of the thread, please ?
We should come back on the railroads, shouldn't we ?
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4440 message(s)
28 April 2019
@Interestingcard : thank you.
Dfner
Inscrit en Feb 2018

604 message(s)
30 April 2019
Well... now that all April cards have been released, I can say that I would not have bought the pre-purchase package of all April cards, had I known all the cards released. Unfortunately there were too many cards from models I am not at all interested in, and even the 20% discount didn't compensate that for me. I don't want to bring up specific names as I don't want to insult any performers.

I'm sure that many customers are happy with their purchase, but not me. If they will be marketing some future pre-purchase month with access to a new "exclusive card", I will most likely bypass that deal all the same. I currently have all "special cards", but I believe I can live without a complete set.

But, the marketing at Totem is really excellent, I have to give that to them. :) I think I have learned my lesson now, but I'm sure there are plenty who still see the value that I don't.

orclover
Inscrit en Jun 2012

739 message(s)
30 April 2019
Well... now that all April cards have been released, I can say that I would not have bought the pre-purchase package of all April cards, had I known all the cards released. Unfortunately there were too many cards from models I am not at all interested in, and even the 20% discount didn't compensate that for me. I don't want to bring up specific names as I don't want to insult any performers.

I'm sure that many customers are happy with their purchase, but not me. If they will be marketing some future pre-purchase month with access to a new "exclusive card", I will most likely bypass that deal all the same. I currently have all "special cards", but I believe I can live without a complete set.

But, the marketing at Totem is really excellent, I have to give that to them. :) I think I have learned my lesson now, but I'm sure there are plenty who still see the value that I don't.

Monthly packs are certainly for collectors. Getting 80% of the cards in a month is rare so the deal doesn't make sense unless you plan to buy regardless of girl. Totem has a nice thing going with their monthly packs for collectors, random scratch cards, slot machine for small collections, and buy 3 / 1 free for selectors with big collections. And to top it off they have the reload bonus which benefits everyone. I think they have hit their sweet spot marketing-wise.
GONZO4300
Inscrit en Jan 2010

1 message(s)
2 May 2019
When will this great offer be available again?
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1092 message(s)
2 May 2019
@gkar45

The first one is the original. The second one I've played around with it and this is 1920x1080 if you want to use it as a desktop wallpaper.

HTH
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1092 message(s)
3 May 2019
Thanks @gkar45

Here is one without the text.
teddybear285
Inscrit en Aug 2018

21 message(s)
3 May 2019
Thanks for this great offer (Pay for 500, and you get an extra 20% (100 free Credits). 😎👍
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1092 message(s)
4 May 2019
this 1 I can add to my scrape book, I love the frosted edges.....kinda aged thank you very kindly !!

I can do aged as wel!l😊
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1092 message(s)
4 May 2019 (edited)
When I were a lad all photos looked like this😊
Well nearly😊

Colour film was rare and very expensive to develope (create prints)

Digital Camera users have no idea how lucky they are. Great resolution pics, no Dark Rooms, no chemicals, no negatives, no manual retouching of pictures (using real brushes, pencils, etc.)😊

God - I have just realised - all the fun has gone from photography😰
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
4 May 2019
Digital Camera users have no idea how lucky they are. Great resolution pics, no Dark Rooms, no chemicals, no negatives, no manual retouching of pictures (using real brushes, pencils, etc.)😊

@Number6 , we did other stuff in the Dark Rooms, in addition to the processing of 35mm black/white slide film. 😈
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1092 message(s)
4 May 2019 (edited)
@Chicky

To be honest I was about 8 or 9 years old when I first got introduced to Dark Rooms. My uncle was an avid photographer and introduced me to the art and developed and enlarged many of my early photographs.

Fortunately my uncle was a really great and "very normal" guy so our darkroom experiences were purely photography related only.

When I got older it was much easier to send films away to be developed and printed so there were no "Dark Room" experiences for me.

Closest I can get were a couple of incidents in a cave (it was very dark - and very enjoyable😍).

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !