iStripper launches VR 180° Clips!

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

gdavis
Inscrit en Apr 2008

24 message(s)
5 May 2019
I just gave this a try and enjoyed much more than I expected. I especially like the up close parts, more so than when they lie back on the couch. I'd like to see more of that, especially with such expressive girls as Li Moon. Maybe even try flipping the couch around so it's like you're sitting in it and the girls are actually in your lap.

Looking forward to more shows.
comedytache
Inscrit en Jun 2010

8 message(s)
6 May 2019
Agreed I too especially enjoyed the girls up close whilst they looked down at you more of that would be good. I enjoyed all four shows, please include uniforms and maybe have two girls stripping.

A thumbs up from me.
lezardo
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

34 message(s)
6 May 2019
The PSVR videos have been encoded in a proper format (thanks @Wyldanimal), you can download them again now :)
Please let us know if there is any other problem.

We will also check the Google Card Board format...
Richie94
Inscrit en Nov 2015

89 message(s)
6 May 2019
I like the VR . But i think the videos should be more of a Standing up style
lezardo
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

34 message(s)
6 May 2019
The Cardboard videos in 1080p have been reencoded as well, pls let us know if it's better .
Gorfa91
Inscrit en Aug 2010

279 message(s)
6 May 2019
Dear @lezardo many thanks for your feedback. On my side I cannot see any difference during playback... My phone is a Wiko WIM Lite. Deo VR says unsupported format. AAA VR displays a black screen. GO VR can display the video but slower than expected and the audio is corrupted. I think a really degraded version would work and would not alter too much the experience. Thanks again for your help.
lezardo
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

34 message(s)
6 May 2019
@gorfa91 could you provide me a sample link of a video? It will help to see the parameters ...
Gorfa91
Inscrit en Aug 2010

279 message(s)
6 May 2019
@lezardo just sent you one link on PM.
xannaz
Inscrit en Nov 2010

24 message(s)
6 May 2019
Im using "VaR's VR Player" for android and it works great to play these videose is crystal clear. Phone is a Huawei p20 lite.
Gorfa91
Inscrit en Aug 2010

279 message(s)
6 May 2019 (edited)
@xannaz lucky you are 😄 I also tested this one and it also fails on my phone. This is very dependent on hardware/software limitations such as codecs, cpu/gpu...

@lezardo is currently working on some lower encoding settings to meet older/less powerful phones requirements.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2209 message(s)
12 May 2019
Finally took the VR plunge......
Got the PSVR versioon 2, been debating to get one, these clips did the trick 😉
Only downside is paying for the sideloading option in Littlstar...

As for the clips......OMG, talking about upclose & personal !!!!!
They are right in front of you, So Close you feel you can actually touch them 😍
And Please let them talk...enhances the experience more, reminds me of the earier DeskBabes cards 😈

Good start with these clips, although they can be longer with more teasing that would please more members.
👍🔥🔥
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
12 May 2019 (edited)
Could be interesting to those fortunate enough to be able use the VR technology. And I am not referring to VR headsets, but to the user's actual vision. I am able to see with one eye only, so any virtual actually being there experience will be lost on me. Not a really big issue.

I did as the moderator @Wyldanimal posted here:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41965/1?post=618819
Tout sur iStripper / 2 new VR clips have been released!
I thought I would add this For Those of us with no stereo vision Get the GoPro VR Player http://www.kolor.com/gopro-vr-player/download/ It lets you play VR-180 and VR-360 in Monocular view on your Win...
I then went and bought a VR show because I have more credits than brains, and it does work as he said it would. 😀

Now my real question is are these VR shows part of the user's collection? Does buying a VR show get me one show closer to 3 diamond status, and if it does, do the 'whales' have to buy every VR show to maintain their own complete collections?

I only ask because in my account history I read that the VR180° show was added to my collection.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4456 message(s)
12 May 2019
@Chicsans
As I understand, VR videos and cards are two different things and only the cards have the ability to increase the collection and make the status involve to higher level (the top being Triple Diamonds).
But I can be wrong, a team member should say more about that.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3762 message(s)
12 May 2019
The VR shows are a Purchase and do Show in your purchase History.
They do not count towards your Card Collection Level Status.

You are Correct, a Large Percentage of the Population can't see in Stereo vision.
The VR shows are worth enjoying even in Mono Vision using the GoPro Viewer.

Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3762 message(s)
12 May 2019
Other PSVR option...

The PS4 comes with a Media Player from Sony.
on the USB stick, Make a Root SubFolder and Call it VIDEO
Then save your VR180 clips in the VIDEO SubFolder ( other sub folders can be made inside that one )

You CAN then play the VR180 clips using it with one ***** issue..

think of VR as being inside a house with 4 walls... ( a floor and Ceiling too )
a North Wall in front of you.
a West Wall to the Left
an East wall to the Right
and a South Wall behind you.

Media Player has a VR icon.
so you open the VR180 clip from the USB stick
It starts to Play with Dual Side by Side views on a Flat Screen.
Click on the VR icon, and it switches to 3D 360 mode.

But It puts you Looking at the North Wall, and the Dancer is really on the West Wall side.
What do you Do?

Turn your Head to the Left so you can See her.
Then LONG press the Option Button on the Controller to Reset your View.

Since these are only 180VR, it is Mirrored Behind you as well...
She is Also Dancing on the East Wall, which is now Behind you.

Enjoy, without Having to Pay that LittlStar Sideload Fee.
If you Don't mind a few extra Steps.

HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

949 message(s)
12 May 2019 (edited)
And Please let them talk...enhances the experience more, reminds me of the earier DeskBabes cards 😈
Let also the models speak much more in "ordinary" XXX cards, not only in VR ones, please!
nomad1746
Inscrit en Feb 2009

3 message(s)
5 June 2019
Good Job Totem !! .............

let's see more dancing....
Zikade
Inscrit en Apr 2016

1 message(s)
16 December 2020
Has anyone an idea which downloadformat i should use for a Valve Index?
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1653 message(s)
16 December 2020
any format from our Oculus / Vive section of download will work on Valve :)

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !